I had the pleasure of attending my first VMworld last year in Barcelona, I had been wanting to attend for years but for various reasons never got round to it.. I was already looking forward to the next one, days after the this ended.. given the coronavirus pandemic going on, most if not all conferences are now digital.. its going to be a completely different experience, but I’m sure VMware will put on a great show..!
Head over to:-
Register yourself, its Free to Attend, or you can pay $299 for a Premier Pass for more, which looking at the benefits is I would say worth it!
VMworld 2020 Premier Pass
- • 7 live VMworld TV channels covering: Future of Tech, App Modernization, Digital Workspace, Intrinsic Security, Virtual Cloud Network, Multi Cloud, Telco 5G
- • 500+ on-demand VMworld sessions, including business-level overviews and technical deep-dive sessions
- • Solutions Exchange, including VMware and sponsor demo zones
- • Limited capacity sessions hosted in two time zones (UTC -7 and UTC +1)
- • Roundtables: led by VMware experts, get answers to the technical VMware questions keeping you up at night
- • Birds of a Feather: led by the VMware community, participate in informal discussion focused on shared professional interests
- • VMware Hands-on Labs guided workshops
- • 1:1 Expert Consultations
- • Additional opportunities for networking, learning, games and prizes
- • $100 off VMworld 2021 registration for either VMworld US in San Francisco or VMworld Europe in Barcelona
- • Option to purchase a VCP certification exam voucher at 50% off*.
- (*Exams must be taken October 1 – 16, 2020. To receive the offer, you must purchase the voucher during VMworld registration.)